At ImageFIRST Cleveland, we do more than just supply the finest uniforms and scrubs in the Columbus, OH, region - we also work hard to put our associates at the forefront of everything we do. With team-building activities and programs, we strive to cultivate a friendly culture and be a company where associates enjoy working.
Our company’s purpose establishes this standard:
“To build a great company by positively impacting the lives of our associates, our community, our customers and their patients.”
At ImageFIRST Cleveland, we understand that the factor that makes great companies distinct from average ones is the associates. With this in mind, we aim to put a daily emphasis on gratitude for all that our remarkable associates do. Here are just a few ways of how we accomplish just that.
One team-building activity that our Ft. Myers team participates in is the “Think Positive” game. Each week, a different associate is chosen, and everyone on the team must write at least one positive thing about the person who was selected. This person also writes a note to the entire team. Once everyone is done writing their positive sentiment, the notes are read aloud to the group.
Here are some of the notes that were written about the team during the “Think Positive” game:
- “I’m so happy to work with you guys. Not only do I have awesome coworkers, but a family. You guys are the best team ever. I love you guys.”
- “I’ve been here seven years and have seen a lot of changes and people come and go. All great workers and working with this crew is a great experience. Everyone is helpful and positive.”
- “Thanks everyone for always being there to support each other, and being such a great team. Keep doing good.”
- “Everyone creates a positive moment with every interaction with each other. They also work as a team/family instead of against. And they got jokes.”
- “I enjoy working with everyone. I like that everyone works as a family. I’m sad when anyone is missing. I love you all.”
- “The people here make it a much better and safer place to work. It really is like a family.”
- “Nothing beats the strong bond of family, which we are a big family. Everyone works hard and gets the job done as a team.”
Programs of Recognition
In addition to the “Think Positive” game, we work hard to recognize all of our associates with several programs of recognition at all of our locations. These programs include:
- ImageFIRST All Stars and Council of Excellence: Once a year, nominations for associates that go above and beyond are submitted by the leadership group. These nominations are based on performance, assistance, security and adherence to ImageFIRST values. 30 to 40 of our associates will receive the ImageFIRST All-Star Award, which includes a certificate and monetary award. The top All-Star winners are then selected to become a part of the Council of Excellence, and receive a special invitation to join the yearly Pinnacle Trip.
- Dream-On Program: This program is our company’s version of the Make A Wish Foundation. If any of our associates are in need of immediate assistance, we are ready to step in and help. Recipients are pulled once a year from the nominations made by their colleagues.
- Leading the Way: Associates can recognize another associate who they deem went out of their way to help them. By filling out a special Leading the Way card, they can get nominated and mentioned at the monthly luncheon celebration.
You can learn more about our values and company culture here at ImageFIRST Cleveland or find out more information about renting medical scrubs in Columbus, OH, by calling 1-800-932-7472 or browsing our website.